Sponsored by the Microsoft Cloud Developer Advocacy team
Thanks to everyone who applied. Due to a huge demand for scholarships, we have already filled all the positions. Thanks again to Microsoft Azure Advocates for making this happen.
Thanks to @AzureAdvocates, we are excited to offer 6 diversity scholarships. The scholarship consists of a free ticket to attend the KnowJS event on April 13, 2018 plus access to all the session recordings for qualified applicants. Scholarships are open to anyone in any under-represented group in our industry*.
* under-represented groups may include (but are not limited to) women, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBT+, veterans
- Scholarship deadline: April 6, 2018
- Recipients will be notified between: March 30-April 9
- Must be available to attend the event
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Due to limited availability, only one scholarship may be awarded per company
All information collected from applicants will only be reviewed by the organizers of KnowJS and our diversity sponsor, and will never be shared with anyone or made public. We will treat all application information with the utmost confidentiality.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thanks for your interest. All available spots have been filled.