Building IoT Apps (2019) - Course Outline
- Session 1 - A Lap around Particle
- Lab 1 - Claiming and naming your first device
- Session 2 - Introducing Particle Primitives, the Device Cloud and Mesh
- Lab 2 - Set-up a Mesh Network and pipe data to the Particle Device Cloud
- Session 3 - Going Beyond Devices (Particle Integrations & Azure IoT Central)
- Lab 3 - Connect your project to Azure IoT Central
- Session 4 - From the Cloud, back to devices
- Lab 4 - Bringing it all together
Developer Evangelist at Particle
Brandon Satrom is the Developer Evangelist for Particle. An unabashed lover of the web, mobile and an avid tinkerer, Brandon loves to talk about sensors and circuits, microcontrollers, open source, robots and more.
Cloud Advocate at Microsoft
Paul DeCarlo is a Microsoft Cloud Advocate and Professor for the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston. His technology interests are Internet of Things, cloud applications and cross-platform mobile development.