Sponsored by the Microsoft Cloud Developer Advocacy team
Thanks to @AzureAdvocates, we are excited to offer 10 diversity scholarships. The scholarship consists of a free ticket to attend the IoT training on August 29, 2018 including a Particle Maker Kit (retail cost is $89) and access to all the session recordings for qualified applicants. Scholarships are open to anyone in any under-represented group in our industry*.
* under-represented groups may include (but are not limited to) women, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBT+, veterans
- Scholarship deadline: August 10, 2018
- Recipients will be notified by August 13 and must confirm participation by EOD August 15 to ensure timely delivery of their device
- Must be available to attend the event
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Due to limited availability, only one scholarship may be awarded per company
All information collected from applicants will only be reviewed by Certified Fresh Events (the organizers of the IoT training) and our diversity sponsor, and will never be shared with anyone or made public. We will treat all application information with the utmost confidentiality.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thanks for your interest. The deadline to apply has passed.