In the world of developer platforms, there is no “If you build it, they will come.” There is a lot of competition and developers tend to be naturally skeptical. In this session, we’ll learn the lessons of building a developer platform from Romaric Philogène. He’ll share how he and his team built Qovery, both from a technical and business sense.
How We Built Qovery
In this talk, I will share my experience in building Qovery for the 2 last years - a platform that empowers developers to deploy their applications on AWS, Digital Ocean, and all the other cloud service providers.
In a few numbers:
- 12,000 developers use Qovery in more than 150 countries.
- Qovery supports application deployment on 3 cloud providers (AWS, Digital Ocean, and Scaleway).
- We fundraised $5m from outstanding investors (Datadog, Docker, Contentsquare…) in 2 years.
- 15 people work (12 engineers) at Qovery.
What you will learn:
- How Qovery works at a high level
- How Qovery works under the hood
- How to build on top of Qovery
Who should attend: