Brian Douglas walks through how you can leverage action packed workflows to supercharge your repos on GitHub by building them with containers to run arbitrary code, run CI, and even automate portions of your developer workflow.
In the world of developer platforms, there is no “If you build it, they will come.” There is a lot of competition and developers tend to be naturally skeptical. In this session, we’ll learn the lessons of building a developer platform from Romaric Philogène. He’ll share how he and his team built Qovery, both from a technical and business sense.
How We Built Qovery
In this talk, I will share my experience in building Qovery for the 2 last years - a platform that empowers developers to deploy their applications on AWS, Digital Ocean, and all the other cloud service providers.
In a few numbers:
- 12,000 developers use Qovery in more than 150 countries.
- Qovery supports application deployment on 3 cloud providers (AWS, Digital Ocean, and Scaleway).
- We fundraised $5m from outstanding investors (Datadog, Docker, Contentsquare…) in 2 years.
- 15 people work (12 engineers) at Qovery.
What you will learn:
- How Qovery works at a high level
- How Qovery works under the hood
- How to build on top of Qovery
Who should attend: