Vue.js has continued to gain popularity in the web development community in part because it has a gentler learning curve than other frameworks, a good developer experience and offers good performance and size efficiency without giving up on functionality. In this live, hands-on workshop, Raymond Camden will give you everything you need to get started with Vue.
Building Web Applications with Vue.js
This is an introductory course to the Vue.js progressive web framework. In this course, we’ll introduce Vue.js and give multiple real world examples that can be used in real web sites. We’ll also give folks the why of Vue.js so you can better make the decision of when and where, or even if, to use Vue.js.
- Introduction - Course prerequisites and why I use Vue
- Using Vue - Focused on core syntax
- Exercises - Form validation and search
- Working with Components
- Exercise - Building an image placeholder component
- Working with the Vue CLI and Creating Vue Applications
- Exercise - Creating a simple Vue app
- Using Vue Routing
- Exercise - Building a multi-page Vue app
- State Management with Vuex
- Exercise - Using Vuex
- A Look at Vue 3
Lead Developer Evangelist at HERE Technologies