TheJam.dev is a 2-day virtual conference focused on building real-world applications using the Jamstack.
Gatsby was designed from the ground up to improve the user experience across the web. That means performance, SEO, and accessibility are top of mind. They have implemented many out-of-the-box techniques to give you a leg up on providing the best experience for your users.
- Gatsby boasts excellent documentation and a number of starters to help you get a site up and running quickly.
- Gatsby uses GraphQL to build its data layer. That means that Gatsby can collect your data from wherever it may be: Markdown, JSON, your favorite CMS, and third party APIs.
- Gatsby is more than a boilerplate site generator. It’s built with performance and speed in mind, which is something you can feel in the final product.
What you’ll need to blast off into Jamstack with Gatsby:
- A terminal window
- Visual Studio Code (or your favorite code editor)
- A giant rocket-ship (optional)