Serverless Go - Course Outline
You can also view the full event recording on Crowdcast. This session starts at 01:35.
- Introduction: Serverless Orchestration on AWS (15 minutes)
- Demo and walkthrough of the serverless app architecture (15 minutes)
- Getting to know SAM: Serverless Application Model (15 minutes)
- Hands On: Deploying your serverless stack (30 minutes)
- Writing Lambda Functions in Go (30 minutes)
- Hands On: Writing and testing your Go Lambdas (35 minutes)
- Orchestrating Lambda with Step Functions and SQS (15 minutes)
- Hands On: Bringing it all together and updating your serverless stack (15 minutes)
- Q&A and Wrap-up (10 minutes)
Site Reliability Engineer at Heroku
Johnny Boursiquot is author of the Go Standard Library Solutions available from Packt Publishing. Johnny is a Site Reliability Engineer at Salesforce’s Heroku and enjoys teaching Go and cloud architecture. As an active member of the Go community, he runs the Baltimore Metro Area Go User Group, leads the Baltimore Chapter of the GoBridge organization, and teaches regularly at technology conferences and meetups. He loves welcoming new members into the Go community.