Building Web Applications with Vue.js
This event was recorded on Crowdcast. We're working on editing the recording, but until then you can view the full recording on Crowdcast by clicking the button below.
This is an introductory course to the Vue.js progressive web framework. In this course, we’ll introduce Vue.js and give multiple real world examples that can be used in real web sites. We’ll also give folks the why of Vue.js so you can better make the decision of when and where, or even if, to use Vue.js.
- Introduction - Course prerequisites and why I use Vue
- Using Vue - Focused on core syntax
- Exercises - Form validation and search
- Working with Components
- Exercise - Building an image placeholder component
- Working with the Vue CLI and Creating Vue Applications
- Exercise - Creating a simple Vue app
- Using Vue Routing
- Exercise - Building a multi-page Vue app
- State Management with Vuex
- Exercise - Using Vuex
- A Look at Vue 3
Lead Developer Evangelist at HERE Technologies